The Puppet theatre history started in 1936, when the troupe performed their first play. During the Second World War the theatre wasn’t closed, but actors went into hospitals and military units to support the spirit of the soviet people. In 1956 the theatre located in the former Lutheran church, and finally in 1967 actors got their own new building.
Currently, the theatre is working in the “open face” style, which means the presence of the actor on the stage together with the doll and without it.
Prices vary from £2 to £5.